Find Original Songs by New Music Artists



Sunday, November 13, 2005

Priscila Tour stretches from California to NY, PA

Winter Newsletter fro Priscilla Rocks

Read more at MySpace.com/IAmAGirl


Hi, I hope this newsletter finds you well. I first off, wanted to thank everyone who has been keeping in touch, and checking in from time to time. Your thoughts are always greatly appreciated and have helped me in ways you’ll never know. I finally feel ‘happy’ for the first time in a while out here in Los Angeles.



About 2 months ago I quit my job as a waitress, which I’ve dismally endured for almost 1 whole year. I believe the more the job occupied my time, the sadder I became from the inside, out. I don’t blame this particular restaurant, or anyone I worked with as a cause for my miserable experience. If I should point my finger disappointedly at anyone, it would be towards the customers who felt they couldn’t properly dine without being dissatisfied over some ridiculously miniscule scent of ‘nothing’; who felt as if they were superior over anyone who was in a position of serving them (a plate of eggs); who felt as if the entire universe revolved around them. I pray that none of you are like these people, and that you still uphold some trace of understanding towards your fellow man and woman who are just trying to make an honest and fairly decent living.



With my free time, I am now able to comfortably wake up around 9 a.m., exercise, read, and write. I am writing new songs, recording them, and playing them at decent shows around the city. I also enjoy painting (rather crudely), studying, listening to Velvet Underground, and drinking red wine (I’m 21 now). I’m continually learning to focus on the positive, which I truly believe has one of the strongest effects on the outcome of any situation, besides God.



The longer I remain in L.A. the more I appreciate home; my family, my friends (even the ones I feel I’ve lost touch with), the fragrance of an anticipated season (L.A. seasons consist of ‘dry’ and ‘rainy’), the serenity I found every time I closed the door behind me when I walked into my very own bedroom, the familiar sounds of my mom, my dad, and Jake, all moving around downstairs, always before I even thought about getting out of bed. The smallest things are the ones I miss the most. Which is why I’m looking forward to this Christmas, when I’ll be home to share it with my family, and hopefully, with you.





www.PriscillaRocks.com



Some of you may have noticed my website: priscillarocks.com, is no longer available. It’s sad, but true. It has recently been taken down, while a new one is being created by people out here. I don’t wish anyone to conspire that Impact Artist Promotions was responsible for taking down the website. And I want everyone to know how much I appreciated the website IAP so generously created for me, which has helped me in ways that cannot be numbered. And I would like to take this time to recommend to you, if I haven’t already, Impact Artist Promotions (www.artistpromo.com) as a company to inquire for any of your future website/artist promotion needs. The people of IAP are some of the most honest, hard-working, and genuine I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing and working with.

Please don’t take this as me overtly ‘plugging’ my friends. I’m only trying to pass good information and opportunities to you also to enjoy and share. Till the new website is up and running, please check in on me at: www.myspace.com/iamagirl where you can listen to new songs, read my blogs, and check out new pictures I post on there from time to time.

Priscilla’s Shows

Nov 20 2005 8:00PM
Hotel Cafe Los Angeles, CA


December 17th (Sat)
Max Crema’s Coffee House
7-9pm
Located: 3130 Pricetown Rd., Suite A
Fleetwood, PA 19522
Phone: 610-898-9001
Web: www.maxcremas.com


December 23rd (F)
Gring’s Mill Holiday Lights
8-9pm
Located: 2083 Tulpehocken Rd.
Wyomissing, PA 19610
Phone: 610-372-8939
Web: http://www.co.berks.pa.us/parks/ical/eventDetail_page.asp?date_ID=CECFC6CFCF83CDCACF


January 7th (Sat)
Canal Street Pub
8-11pm
Located: 535 Canal St.
Reading, PA 19602
Phone: 610-376-4009
Web: www.canalstreetpub.com


January 13th (F)
The Fire
10-11pm
Located: 412 W. Girard Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Phone: 267-671-9298
Web: www.iourecords.com/thefire


January 19th (Thur)
Underdog Bar & Grill
7-10pm
Located: 3100 Paxton St.
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Phone: 564-5150
Web:


Hear the music of Alternative / Folk songwriter and all-around good gal at MySpace.com/IAmAGirl

No comments:

Find Original Digital Music Online

Science and Nature Search Engine



Search Engine for Nature and Environment Websites

Please bookmark this page in your Add Favorites section for easy access to online research tools. Our top homework and research tool offers results from only the highest quality nature, science, ecology and environment websites, like wikipedia.org, and sciencemag.com. Find research science essays at brottanica.com, natural world information at nature.com, fauna and flora at nature.org, ecological links at sierraclub.org, greenpeace.org environmental group, green energy websites, environmental blogs, nature, science and technology papers, popular mechanics, scientific american, wikipedia webpages, clean energy investing, environmental news and ecological studies.

Custom Search


Best Green Stocks Investing Blog

PV Intell Photovoltaic Solar Energy Stocks Investments

WindIntell.com Wind Energy Stocks Investing Info

Green Stocks Investing Network, Clean Energy News