Find Original Songs by New Music Artists



Saturday, October 08, 2005

Update from Yuya Joe: Give U Everything cd nearing release

October 8, 2005

I don't know if I am coming out the other end of a mid-life crisis (or still in one ...) but lately I have been getting extremely sentimental and loving toward family and friends. My sister, you don't know how much you mean to me, there isn't anyone else who shares the life stories we have over the decades. I have been appreciating mom, dad, Heather, my phenomenally fantastic kids, my nieces and nephews, Heather's folks, I am so fortunate, just been realizing I have been searching and escaping and visualizing the OTHER, not accepting or even seeing the IS ...

I get really sad about my dire straits (we are still in major cash crisis so if you need any consulting or anything let me know) and lack of achievements in life, but I am very proud of my CD (Give U Everything by Yuya) and plan to make two more within next 3 to 5 years, pending some return on this one and/or outside financing, and I also want to publish an autobiography or auto-bio novel ... it will be a lot of work but I have had an interesting life with some great stories to tell.

My cd should be released online within the next few weeks, it has been a really painful struggle to get this product out while providing for four teenagers, so if any of you readers enjoy old school rock reggae trax, please visit my links (soon coming to iTunes, MSN.com and Yahoo Music!) and download some of my songs, it will be good for your karma.

Peace and Blessings from Toronto, B Good Y'all!!!

Yuya Joe

No comments:

Find Original Digital Music Online

Science and Nature Search Engine



Search Engine for Nature and Environment Websites

Please bookmark this page in your Add Favorites section for easy access to online research tools. Our top homework and research tool offers results from only the highest quality nature, science, ecology and environment websites, like wikipedia.org, and sciencemag.com. Find research science essays at brottanica.com, natural world information at nature.com, fauna and flora at nature.org, ecological links at sierraclub.org, greenpeace.org environmental group, green energy websites, environmental blogs, nature, science and technology papers, popular mechanics, scientific american, wikipedia webpages, clean energy investing, environmental news and ecological studies.

Custom Search


Best Green Stocks Investing Blog

PV Intell Photovoltaic Solar Energy Stocks Investments

WindIntell.com Wind Energy Stocks Investing Info

Green Stocks Investing Network, Clean Energy News